Thursday, December 8, 2016

Walton

Bed stuff
Shower stuff
Clothes
Bathroom stuff
Toothbrush
School stuff
Electronics



None of those are essential in my opinion. Everything is just helpful in living a normal life nowadays.


I would define essential, in something we need to survive.

Video guy:

I would say the first guy defines essential similar as me. Our definition of things we need to survive is different, but the idea is the same.

I wouldon't say the fact that he's doing things his way, makes his lifestyle deliberate.

Reading guy:

I feel this dude isn't telling us to live life like him, but do things in ways that makes sense to us.
I feel he wants us to do whatever we consider to be helpful. If in our eyes, working a 9-5 job and coming home to a nice house, is a good life to us, than do that. If living life in the wilderness is what we want to do, than do that.





No comments:

Post a Comment