Monday, December 5, 2016

Nature

This was taken at the Broncos SB parade earlier this year.

I feel this photo shows how nature and the world around us interact with each other. That was a great day, and the weather shows that. Also, the photo shows a bunch of people in the distance. I just feel the photo also shows how people still can come together, given there was estimated a million people.


" In the Tranquil landscape, and especially in the distant line of the horizon, man beholds somewhat as beautiful as his own nature"
 This quote relates to my last line. I just think it further shows how cool it was for people to come together for a specific day and be accepted.

" Nature always wears the colors of he spirit"
It was a cool day as stated earlier, and I just think the nature in that photo shows this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment